Saturday, June 11, 2016

Hair and Beard Brush for Men 100% Boar Bristles by iOwl Brush

Hair and Beard Brush for Men 100% Boar Bristles by iOwl Brushes - Military Style - Reduces Frizz, Adds Shine and Softness - Complete with Gift Case - Show Your Healthy Sexy Mane and Mustache Now!This is the first brush of this type I have owned, and after a few weeks of use I am really enjoying having it as part of my routine. As it is Boar's hair, it is a stiffer brush, and can be a little uncomfortable until you get used to it (especially if using on a beard). This is not a criticism of this product, but a general truth about boar's hair. As some reviewers have mentioned, there is some loss of individual bristles initially. This is again normal for boars hair (and several other types of brushes) as well. I've owned several boars hair shaving brushes, and this it is always the case that you loose a few bristles at first. This product, is no worse than any others, and after a few uses, I am not experiencing any more losses.


I primarily use this on my beard, and even though I trim fairly short, it looks noticeably cleaner and in order. I used it right before seeing my girlfriend after first getting it, and she commented that my beard looked really good. Winning! It's also made applying beard balm and/or oil evenly a breeze.

I'm loving having this as part of my beard routine, and pretty sure this style of brush will be a permanent fixture now that I've been introduced to it.

Disclosure: I received a sample of this item for free or at a discount in order to review. A specific rating of this product was not expected or requested, and the opinions of this review are my own, honest, and given after personally using the product.



Go get you one at Amazon.



Disclosure: I received a sample of this item for free or at a discount in order to review. No rating was expected or requested, and the opinions of this review are my own, honest, and given after personally using the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment