Thursday, March 24, 2016

Skiva Cord2Go micro-USB KeyChain


Making sure chargers and cables are handy, wherever I go, have become routine and are always on the list of "Do I have it?" when I'm going to be gone all day, staying overnight somewhere, or think I might. An of course, I always manage to forget to bring a cable and end up scrambling to find one. Ever since I received this, it has become a permanent addition to my key chain. It's so nice to know I always have a cable handy in a pinch. It's usually pretty easy to find a USB somewhere to plug into, and now I always can. The cable is very short, but that sort of is the nature of this particular beast, and I would expect that in a compact item.


The quality is very good. The cable itself is thick, and I confirmed it does support rapid charging on my S6. Honestly, pleasantly surprised that it really did.

One other thing to note, I am very selective about my key chain real estate. I hate bulky key chains, and this has an incredibly slim profile. It hasn't bothered me at all, and I'm very picky.

The Good
I always have a cable handy, and have used it multiple times since receiving it a few days ago.
The quality is great, the connections are strong, and it supports rapid charging.
The form factor is slim, and does not add tremendous bulkiness to a key chain.

The Bad
Not a true bad, but the cable is extremely short. It's a compact item, so it's to be expected.
I loving having this handy, and love not having to worry about whether I have thrown a cable in when going out and about.

Go get you one on Amazon.

Disclosure: I received a sample of this item for free or at a discount in order to review. No rating was expected or requested, and the opinions of this review are my own, honest, and given after personally using the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment