Thursday, March 24, 2016

Cold Care With Vitamin C - Natural Immune Booster Herbal Tea


I usually don't expect the combination of healthy, immune boosting ingredients, and fantastic, calming flavor. In fact, I typically expect the sacrifice the later for the former. It was so refreshing to get both in this tea. 

This tea has a distinct lemon flavor, that isn't to tart, and has a throat-soothing calmness to it. T

he ingredients are great. I gave the tea the full-blown run through, drinking a few cups a day over several days, and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. It's hard to make a completely objective statement that it was the cause of feeling better, but I have noted a marked improvement in coughing and congestion I've been battling for a while.

The Good

  • Fantastic, lemon flavor.
  • The perfect ingredients I want when trying to get better.

The Bad
  • At the rate I'm drinking this stuff, I'm going to have to get more.
As both a pleasant tea, and a serious cold-fighter, this stuff is great.


Go get you some: Amazon Page


Disclosure: I received a sample of this item for free or at a discount in order to review. No rating was expected or requested, and the opinions of this review are my own, honest, and given after personally using the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment