Wednesday, March 30, 2016

I kid you not, this is the first screen protector I have ever applied in my entire life, where I did not have any bubbles. I couldn't believe it. I felt magical! It was also incredibly helpful to have everything I needed included in the package. Next time I purchase a screen protector this is the brand I will be going with.
The screen protector itself is clear, and doesn't restrict the view of the screen at all. It lined up perfectly on my phone (S6). It seems to be durable, and will definitely protect against scratches. I haven't worked up the nerve to hit it with a hammer yet, but if I do I'll post a video!


The Good


  • I was able to install without any air bubbles thank to clear instructions. 
  • Everything you need is included in the package. 
  • Clear, high quality, and doesn't negatively impact using your phone.
  • Will protect against scratches.
  • None that I have found.



The Bad


Go get you one at Amazon.



Disclosure: I received a sample of this item for free or at a discount in order to review. No rating was expected or requested, and the opinions of this review are my own, honest, and given after personally using the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment